نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

A Million On My Soul

اهنگی ازAlexiane...
من عاشق ریتمشم...دوسش میدارم...

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

دریافت
⚫️ 21 فوریه، ساعت ۱۲:۳۰ شب :- پیش نمایش ۳۰ ثانیه‌ای از تایتل ترکِ ON در TikTok
⚫️ 21 فوریه، ساعت ۶:۳۰ صبح :- وی‌لایوِ ویژه‌یِ کامبک با آلبوم Map Of The Soul:7
⚫️ 21 فوریه ، ساعت ۱۲:۳۰ ظهر:- انتشارِ آلبوم Map Of The Soul:7 همراه با انتشارِ Kinetic Manifesto Film 
⚫️ 21 فوریه ، ساعت ۱۶:۳۰ بعد از ظهر:- مصاحبه‌ی زنده‌ی بی تی اس در برنامه‌ی The Today Show 
⚫️ 24 فوریه :- کنفرانس خبریِ آلبوم Map Of The Soul:7 در سئول 
⚫️ 25 فوریه ، ساعتِ ۸:۰۰ صبح:- پخش برنامه‌ی Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon که از پیش ضبط شده
موجا جلو میان. از اون دور دورا، مثل یه دوماد با وقار. سرسنگین، با یه شاخه گل سرخ توی جیب جلوی کت‌شون. ولی دو قدم مونده به وصال، دو قدم مونده به ساحل، صبرشون سرریز میشه و دهن‌شون کف می کنه، فریاد می‌کشن و سرشون رو می‌کوبن به سنگا، سرشون رو می‌کوبن به ساق پای برهنه من، وسط آب.
The beach is a place where a man can feel,
he's only soul in the world that's real.
چه نسیم زیبایی از دریا میاد. دلم هوای سیگار کشیدن کرد..
و من یگانه روح واقعی این ساحلم.
Bitly is a URL shortening service and a link management platform. The company Bitly, Inc. was established in 2008. It is privately held and based in New York City. Bitly shortens 600 million links per month,[3] for use in social networking, SMS, and email. Bitly makes money by charging for access to aggregate data created as a result of many people using the shortened URLs.
In 2017, Spectrum Equity acquired majority stake in Bitly for $64 million.[1]
As of August 2018, Bitly has shortened over 37.5 billion URLs.
ادامه مطلب
Soul Knight Apk + Mod (Energy,Shopping,Unlocked,…) for android [latest]

Soul Knight Apk + Mod (Energy,Shopping,Unlocked,…) for android [latest]
Soul Knight is an Action Game for android
download last version of Soul Knight Apk + Mod (Energy,Shopping,Unlocked) for android from revdl with direct link
Mod 1
UNLOCKED
FREE SHOPPING
Mod 2
ENERGY
FREE SHOPPING
NO CD
Mod 3
MONEY
UNLOCKED
ENERGY
HEALTH
NO CD
Mod 4
Unlock all characters
unlimited diamonds
unlimited gold coins
unlimited life
the use of materials is not reduced
Mod 5
FREE SHOPPING
Mod 6
A large number of diamonds
All characters and skins for them are opened and pumped
Bought all the plots in the garden.
Infinite energy
Mod 7
A large number of diamonds
All characters and skins for them are op
WordPress (WordPress.org) is a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL[4] that is usually used with the MySQL or MariaDB database servers but can also use the SQLite database engine.[5] Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores. Used by more than 60 million websites,[6] including 33.6% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2019,[7][8]WordPress is the most popular website management system in use.[9] WordPress has also been used for other application domains such as pervasive display systems (PDS).[10]
ادامه مطلب
song  of  the month

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Here I am, stuck on this couch scrolling through my notes
Heart was broken, still not growing, nah
Waking up to headlines, filled with devastation again
My heart is broken, but I keep going
Pain, but I won't let it turn into hate
No, I
Mahdi is happy fortunate soul for all the humanity.
Please relax and imagine an ultroviolet beautiful world with deep peace under the flag of islam.
Imagine nice men.They see the light of God.Mahdi show them that.Spiritual experiences and religiouse experiences is upcoming fast.
Smile will appear on your face because Mahdi knows how to handle the world.
Appreciate twists in the adventure of reaching of Mahdi
Limiting yourself in fear of what you can’t control will do you no good. Appreciate the adventure of not knowing what might happen next.
. Be proud of yourself that your leader is Mahdi
As you work through an earthshaking event, give yourself credit for every step forward. By acknowledging your achievements, no matter how small, you regain trust in your ability to fix what you didn
چارت های بیلبورد تا هفته ی منتهی به 14 مارچ آپدیت شد ..لیست رتبه بندی آلبوم ها :.1. Map of The Soul: 7 (BTS)2. Love Yourself: Answer (BTS)3. Map of The Soul: Persona (BTS)4. SuperM: The 1st Mini Album (SuperM)7. Love Yourself: Tear (BTS)11. The ReVe Festival: Finale (Red Velvet)12. You Never Walk Alone (BTS)13. Kill This Love (BLACKPINK)15. BTS World (BTS

پ.ن: ام چیزی بگم یا معلومه؟!:)
انتخاب کالسکه ی مناسب بستگی به نوع استفاده شما از آن دارد. جمع و جور بودن کالسکه مزیت بزرگی است که کالسکه های عصایی در مقایسه با کالسکه های دسته مبله دارند. داشتن سایه بان برای کالسکه ی کودکانی که در فصل تابستان یه دنیا می آیند بسیار مفید می باشد سبد زیرین کالسکه هم برای والدین ضروری می باشد. والدین می توانند وسایل اضافه خود را درون سبد قرار دهند. کالسکه ی مدل Soul Plus از تمام این ویژگی ها برخوردار می باشد این مدل کالسکه فضای کمتری را اشغال می ک
تاریخ برنامه هاى پیش روى بى تى اس
→8مى شروع پیشفروش البوم ژاپنى 'Map Of The Soul: 7 the Journey' از ساعت ٧:٣٠صبح به وقت ایران 
12مى پخش قسمت 1 و 2 Break The Silence در ویورس (ساعت ٤:٣٠ عصر به وقت ایران)
←11مى سومین تبلیغات BodyFriend
←14مى پخش قسمت 3 Break The Silence در ویورس (٤:٣٠ صبح به وقت ایران)
پخش کنسرت Love Yourself:Seoul از شبکه JTBC (١١شب به وقت کره - ٦:٣٠ عصر به وقت ایران)
←19مى پخش قسمت 4 Break The Silence در ویورس (ساعت ٤:٣٠ عصر به وقت ایران)
←21مى پخش قسمت 5 Break The Silence در ویورس (ساعت ٤:٣٠ عصر به وق
fivefold_lost within
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

Crawl out of the hole you're inWho you are is not who you've beenNow's the time to sink or swimWill you fight the tide or get lost within
And I know you're feeling lowFeel like you've lost controlBut the darkness that you knowIt's not your home and you're not alone
And all you've wanted
گوگل ترنسلیت یکی از کاربردی ترین ابزار هایی است که تقریبا هرکسی که با متون زبان های بین المللی سروکار داشته باشد روزی به ان نیازمند خواهد بود. اما گوگل ترنسلیت چیزی که نشان میدهد نیست. 
| اگر شما به زبان سومالی این جمله ‌«how do i sell my soul to satan»را تایپ کنید و زبان مترجم را به انگلیسی قرار بدهید و میان کلمات این جمله به این صورت فاصله قرار بدهید:«ho wd oi se ll my soul to sa ta n»گوگل ترنسلیت جواب میدهد:«d you wana do so?»شما در واقع از گوگل ترنسلیت پرسیدید که چطور روح
A
total of 5,986 homes were sold in the capital in the month ending June
21, as the average price of each square meter of a residential unit in
Tehran stood at 132.99 million rials ($1,023)

Tehran Home Sales Dip 59% as Prices Increase 104%
Home prices in Tehran continued to increase while the number of property
deals declined in the third month of the current Iranian year (ended
June 21), latest data released by the Central Bank of Iran show
According to CBI, 5,986 homes were sold in the capital during the
period, signaling a year-on-year decrease of 59.8% compared with the
14,886 deals of the corresponding month of last year
The number of property deals dropped by 50.6% compared with the preceding Iranian month
The average price of each square meter of a reside
By visiting the exitban.ssaa.ir site and entering the national code, you can inform your outbound mailing address. By visiting this site, you can enter personal information such as your name, last name, father's name, date of birth, Include your passport number and national passport code.
Inbound calling system
The ban on leaving the country can have several reasons, one of the reasons for which is the tax debt of 500 million Tomans, the lack of authority or control, the prohibition of security for the country also has a judicial authority, and those who include it will not be allowed to No country travels abroad.
Expiry date for outbound credit
Article 133 of the Criminal Procedure Code states that, given the importance and reasons for the crime, the court and the judge can order the excl
Read The King’s Avatar Light Novel :
In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!
After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!
Many people hear the term “acute coronary syndrome” related to heart attack. But just what is it? Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is a life-threatening form of coronary heart disease (CHD) that occurs when the heart muscle does not receive enough oxygen-rich blood. ACS includes myocardial infarction (MI), also known as a heart attack, and unstable angina, or sudden, severe chest pain that typically occurs when a person is at rest.
Every year, ACS affects an estimated 1.4 million people in the United States and another 1.4 million people in Europe. Even though patients receive intense ACS management while in the hospital, new treatments are needed to reduce the risk of acute heart attack, stroke, and cardiovascular death. ACS patients receive anticoagulant drugs but this treatment is limi
Divorce Lawyers in Tehran: In this post, we plan to explain to you users about the effects of an attorney in divorce and divorce. Follow us.
Ask questions such as the cost of divorce, the cost of divorce, the lawyer's influence on divorce.
Divorce Law in Tehran As it is clear that when you decide to get divorced, this is the biggest problem for them, and you can not think of anything else. One of the biggest divorce problems is the cost of getting a lawyer to check this. But the best A lawyer is a lawyer who does not engage in such an affair with his client. He can give his client permission to make the most reasonable decision, as well as remove his mental attention from him. In this case, when the case succeeds, its value will be greater than its cost.
Lawyers accept different rights acc
The US government is rewarding $ 15 million for information about an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Qods commander, Abdolreza Shahlaie.The US special envoy for Iran, Brian Hook, told reporters December 5 that the United States has set a multi-million dollar prize for information about Brigadier General Abdul Reza Shahlaie.

According to a US State Department official, US officials are trying to obtain information about him and to help him disrupt the "Revolutionary Guards operation".

"Haqqani controls many organizations responsible for attacks on Americans and their allies around the world," Hook said. He has planned the killing of many coalition soldiers in Iraq and supplies ammunition and weapons to extremist Shiite groups that killed 5 American soldiers and wounded 3 more in Ope
The US government is rewarding $ 15 million for information about an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Qods commander, Abdolreza Shahlaie.The US special envoy for Iran, Brian Hook, told reporters December 5 that the United States has set a multi-million dollar prize for information about Brigadier General Abdul Reza Shahlaie.

According to a US State Department official, US officials are trying to obtain information about him and to help him disrupt the "Revolutionary Guards operation".

"Haqqani controls many organizations responsible for attacks on Americans and their allies around the world," Hook said. He has planned the killing of many coalition soldiers in Iraq and supplies ammunition and weapons to extremist Shiite groups that killed 5 American soldiers and wounded 3 more in Ope
زندگی عرفانی
۳۴- فرق زندگی عرفانی و ظلمانی بسیار ساده است: زندگی جدی و زندگی بازی و شوخی: صداقت با خود و مکر با خود: صدق با خدا و مکر با خدا. همین و بس!
۳۵- همه می دانند که خدا هست و بر روی زمین و در زندگی حاضر و ناظر است و هر چند وقت یکبار با او روبرو می شوند ولی اکثراً به روی خود نمی آورند و روی بر می گردانند و خود را می فریبند. همین و بس!
استاد علی اکبر خانجانی 
کتاب سرگذشت روح من
 92- کتاب صوتی (1) سرگذشت روح من (فرستاده مردم به سوی خدا) - ۱۳۸۸ (The life of My S
یادم نمیاد که این‌جا تا به حال از پدرم حرف زدم یا نه. یکی از بزرگ‌ترین سنگینی‌های روی دوش من پدرم و انتظاراتشه. پدرم و نصایح مشفقانه‌اش. پدرم و ایده‌هایی که برای زندگی من داره. پدرم و تصمیماتی که به جام می‌گیره. تصمیماتی که مجبورم بهشون عمل کنم.
گاهی‌اوقات فکر می‌کنم که قربانی فیلم inception منم. اون آدمه هست که توی ذهنش ایده کاشته می‌شه؟اون منم. خیلی زیاد به این فکر می‌کنم که اگه رشته‌ی پدرم همین نبود، آیا من این رشته رو برای تحصیل انتخاب می
Rows of houses, all bearing down on meI can feel their blue hands touching meAll these things into positionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeAnd fade out again and fade out

This machine will, will not communicateThese thoughts and the strain I am underBe a world child, form a circleBefore we all go underAnd fade out again and fade out again

Cracked eggs, dead birdsScream as they fight for lifeI can feel death, can see its beady eyesAll these things into positionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeFade out againFade out again

Immerse your soul in loveImmerse your soul in love

پ.ن. چقد خوبه آخه.
یادم نمیاد که این‌جا تا به حال از پدرم حرف زدم یا نه. یکی از بزرگ‌ترین سنگینی‌های روی دوش من پدرم و انتظاراتشه. پدرم و نصایح مشفقانه‌اش. پدرم و ایده‌هایی که برای زندگی من داره. پدرم و تصمیماتی که به جام می‌گیره. تصمیماتی که مجبورم بهشون عمل کنم.
گاهی‌اوقات فکر می‌کنم که قربانی فیلم inception منم. اون آدمه هست که توی ذهنش ایده کاشته می‌شه؟اون منم. خیلی زیاد به این فکر می‌کنم که اگه رشته‌ی پدرم همین نبود، آیا من این رشته رو برای تحصیل انتخاب می
بالاخره هانیبال رو ب پیشنهاد پری شرو کردم... ازون سریالاست ک خودش با بلوپراش 180 درجه فرق میکنن. خود سریال تم دارک جناییه، پلوبرا رو ک میبینی انگار سریال کمدیه !
هنوز تازه قسمت چهار سیزن یکمو از همین الان دارم با دیدن ادیتاش تو اینستا واسه خودم اسپویلش میکنم.  :| yeah typical me
Whatching it is probably not the best decision considering, well ... me being me but, I needed something this dark. It's like espresso! It's bitter yes! But in its own way, it heals the invisible wounds :) like the meme said ! I want my coffee dark and bitter just like my soul ...

‍Etekaf:Seclusion
Message_1
In the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate
Salam Alikum
Rajab month is God's month. God is waiting us to ask for him✅
✅ وإِذَا سَألََكَ عِبَادِی عَنِّی فَإِنِّی قَرِیبٌ أُجِیبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْیَسْتَجِیبُوا لِی وَلْیُؤْمِنُوا بِی لَعَلَّهُمْ یَرْشُدُونَ )بقره: 681 )
"While my servants ask you about me, tell them I'm surely close to them. I answer them when they call me, so they should do what I ask them(to reach their goals for a better world and hereafter) and be faithful to me so that they may be guided."(Baghare 186)
*Seclusion means to wait for some-thing (stopping in mosque has the sa
رایحه شبانه
بهترین عطر زنانهما اکثر اوقات برای وعده دیدار های شبانه ی خویش از عطرهایی با بوی توانا و جلب کننده به کارگیری میکنیم. نت هایی مثل وانیل و مشک هوس انگیزی و گرمی را با خویش به ارمغان می‌آورد. ولی در عین حالا ما به عطری نیاز داریم تا ماندگاری آن تا انتها میهمانی مراقبت شود براین اساس از عطرهایی بایستی به کار گیری کنیم که نت های دارای اسم و رسم ماندگاری زیرا خس خس و کهربا داشته باشند.
رایحه شیک پوشان تعدادی گونه است رایحه شبانه
سفارش
Free-to-use Zoom and Skype are getting some competition: Meet, which is Google's premium video conferencing tool, is now free for everyone
Google said Wednesday that the "secure and reliable" software will become available over the next few weeks to anyone with an email address, even if it's not a Gmail account. Meet was previously only available to users of its G Suite productivity tools, commonly used by larger companies and schools
The work-from-home revolution brought on by the novel coronavirus sparked a teleconferencing phenomenon over the past few months. Zoom (ZM), which has been plagued with security issues, announced last week it hosts 300 million meeting participants a day. Facebook (FB) is adding its own entrant with a video conference tool for its Messenger app call
آرام شده ام. خنده را یاد گرفته ام. یعنی سعی میکنم یادش بگیرم. به همه چیز، به همه کس، همیشه...
به همکلاسی هایم میخندم. به استرسشان، به اشک هایشان، به دلخوشی هایشان.
به معلم ها، مادر پدرها، پسرها، همه ی آدم ها. به نقش هایی که بازی میکنند. به غم و شادی و عصبانیتی که از زیر پوسته ی بیرونیشان گاهی بیرون می ریزد.
به عقده هایشان که قوه ی حقارتشان را با تحقیر دیگران تشدید می کند.
می خندم. آرامم.
وقتی دو روز تعطیل میشوی چه کار میکنی؟ خوشحال میشوی؟ برای از دس
When the soul became strong so the influence of pollution becomes less and the focus goes up so the spirit health index is the amount and power of focusattention to spiritual needsAttention to GodAttention to society and take the attention from the societyAttention to yourselfAttention to GodThe effect of words is not what we thinkGod has many names Gracious , kindOne of the names of God is Allahthe mental state of the word is differentThe word itself is like the echo of our own voice and thought, but something stronger than our ownusing the Word of Allah strengthens the soul (as mention)Increases self-esteemCreates authority in behavior and speechIt enhances one's thinking
تاثیر کلمات حتما آن چیزی را که فکر می کنیم نیستندگفته شد در عالم
White Button Mushroom Farming
White Button Mushroom Farming
Capital required to enter the mushroom developing industry
For quite a while the mushroom development segment has been among other rural property and we have discovered a decent spot among business visionaries. A significant positive component of these ventures is that they needn't bother with much beginning cash-flow to begin and that mushrooms can be aged with least measure of cash. Be that as it may, experience demonstrates that there is a high hazard and low likelihood of accomplishment. In the following article, include some data and data about mushroom development and the encounters of fruitful individuals in this field.
The Effect of Starting Capital on Mushroom Breeding
White Button Mushroom Farming Beginning capital 
Wh
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I have, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de

!?I dont  no  why do I like  this  song 
 .... so excuse me  if this  song gets you a bad feeling  

"Through The Valley"

I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
And I'll fear no evil because I'm blind to it all
And my mind and my gun they comfort me
Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell on this earth forevermore
Still I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul
But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong

Well I came upon a man at the top of a hill
Called himself the savior of the human race
Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain
But I said how can you save the world from itself

'Cause I walk through the va
طبق بیانیه‌ی رسمی بیگ‌هیت، تور MAP OF THE SOUL که پیش از این قرار بود در اپریل ۲۰۲۰ شروع شود به دلیل شیوع ویروس کرونا به طور کامل عقب افتاده و به محض اینکه وضعیت بهبود پیدا کند و توان برگزاری تور ایجاد بشه برنامه جدیدی برای تور منتشر خواهد شد و در این بین برنامه های جدیدی برای برقراری ارتباط بین بی‌تی‌اس و آرمی ها فراهم خواهد شد
بعد از این خبر تور MOTS از سایت بیگ‌هیت پاک شد

Zero
one
 공
하나 - ha na
two
둘 - dul
three
셋 - set
four
넷 - net
five
다섯 - da seot
six
여섯 - yeo seot
seven
일곱 - il gop
eight
여덟 - yeo deolp
nine
아홉 - a hop
ten
열 - yeol
eleven
열하나 - yeol ha na
twelve
열둘 - yeol dul
thirteen
열셋 - yeol set
fourteen
열넷 - yeol net
fifteen
열다섯 - yeol da seot
sixteen
열여섯 - yeor yeo seot
seventeen
열일곱 - yeor il gop
eighteen
열여덟 - yeor yeo deolp
nineteen
열아홉 - yeor a hop
twenty
스물 - seu mul
hundred
백 - baek
one thousand
만 - man
million
백만 - baek man

تلفظ فارسی اعداد ( سوت جا) به ترتیب از راست به چپ:
(  کُنگ - هَنَ - تول - سِت - نِت - تَسات - یاسات - ایلگُپ - یادالپ - اَهوپ - یال - یال
معرفی انواع برند های تخت سیسمونی نوزاد در مشهد
۱. تخت خواب کودک برند Baby Appleseed
تخت خواب نوپا baby appleseedیکی از پر اسم و رسم‌ترین برندهای تولیدکننده تخت خواب نوباوه، مارک Baby Appleseed میباشد که آوازه خویش را وامدار پباده سازی معمولی، شیک، مخصوص و کیفیت بالای مواد مصرف شده در تولید محصول ها خویش میباشد. زیبایی تولید ها این مارک جهانی، اعتنا هر تماشاچی‌ای را به خویش جلب میکند. از سایر خصوصیت‌های تخت خواب های بچه Baby Appleseed می‌قدرت به امنیت طفل در کنار پ
the main subjectIf you can say and repeat La ilaha illallahIt's hard to repeat and keep saying itand say so much and repeat to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallahThis mention pushes the soulAnd you wake up while you sleepYou are not awake but alert. This mode has several characteristics
If you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this case If there is distress from distant times Discover it You understand the dimensions of your personality The words and the spiritual state of the words can be understood
This happens 15 seconds after sleep
And it takes a few seconds
If you are tired or do not have a good place to sleep You better get into this
If you think you are asleep or awake You wake up
If your soul is released  Although its duration is short All yo
Here is an eye-opening statistic: Seven outside of ten persons in the U.S. workforce don't have a bachelor's degree. But that is due to the fact most employment never have to have a four-year schooling.In fact, several on the most trusted work opportunities only demand two a long time or significantly less of formal vocational instruction.the best 24 inch suitcase in there which can help you get a good trip.
These days, it is all about skills?athe simple software of data. Companies want to know whatever you can perform, not merely everything you can think. As being a result, trade and complex skills are amongst several of the world's most marketable commodities. Along with the actuality is the fact that, for most occupations, the only way to obtain the skills and skills that get you notice
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
Truth is, I'm tired. My body isn't holding up. I feel broken and it seems like I can't do anything right. Problem after problem keeps coming at me. Keeps haunting me down. I force myself to keep telling my parents, I'm fine. I can't have them worrying about me all the time. I'm NOT fine. My body and my soul and my mind, they all are broken. They even doesn't work properly anymore. I hate upsetting people, so I have to smile and send cute things to them. They shouldn't feel my pain. They shouldn't get upset because of me. It's me. So simple, Sad. 

+ Me to my friends: its a beautiful day! Lets be happy! You're amazing. Me, deep down in my heart: crying on the floor.  
+ Me: *knee hurts, can't stand, have a cold, basically coughing to death*My mom: Omg, I'm worried about you, are yo
When the soul became strong so the influence of pollution becomes less and the focus goes up so the spirit health index is the amount and power of focusattention to spiritual needsAttention to GodAttention to society and take the attention from the societyAttention to yourselfAttention to God
Rituals
Prayer
Mention
Mention
The effect of the words is not what we thinkGod has many names Gracious , kindOne of the names of God is Allahthe mental state of the word is differentThe word itself is like the echo of our own voice and thought, but something stronger than our ownusing the word of Allah strengthens the soul (For example mention)Increases self-esteemCreates authority in behavior and speechIt enhances one's thinking
تاثیر کلمات حتما آن چیزی را که فکر می ک
از صبحه این گوشی دستمه، به مغز نصفه نیمه‌م فشار میارم که یه حرفی بده بیرون، هیچی نمیاد. الان یادداشت گوشی رو باز کردم و گفتم یکیو برمی‌دارم و پست می‌کنم، یعنی گفتم بی یادداشت بری بیرون نرفتیااا! قابل‌پست‌ترینشون این بود. چمدونم از این تستاییه که اینور اونور تو اینترنت دادم، این جوابشه. گمونم تست "ویژگی پنهان یا سرکوب‌شده" بود. یادم نیست به چه صورت بود، ولی جوری که یادمه سوال‌ها اصلا در بحر این نتیجه نبود. مثل اینکه از یکی بپرسن چه رنگی دو
بلومبرگ در یکی از مقالات خود، گزارشی در مورد شرکت اسنپ منتشر شده و توضیح داده که این شرکت، به رکورد ۲ میلیون سفر روزانه دست یافته است.
این نشریه، در مصاحبه با اِیاد الکسّار که او را "هم‌بنیان‌گذار اسنپ" معرفی کرده، توضیح داده که حجم فعالیت اسنپ تهران در حال حاضر از فعالیت اوبر در هر یک از شهرهای جهان، بیشتر است.
از زمانی که شرکت کریم (Careem) رقیب خاورمیانه‌ای اوبر در کشورهای حاشیه‌ی جنوبی خلیج فارس، توسط شرکت اوبر به قیمت بیش از ۳ میلیارد دل
مانیتور استوک 22 اینچ محصول ژاپن
Diagonal           21.5″; 54.7cm
Aspect ratio      16 : 9
Panel    TN LED, matte finish
Native resolution          Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080 ( 2.1 megapixel)
Brightness        250 cd/m² typical
Static contrast   1000 : 1 typical
Advanced contrast        12 000 000 : 1 ACR
Response time 2ms
Display colour   16.7 million

لینک خرید
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the middle of the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. 
Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems? Just because of it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!
No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering dea
دقیقا یک سال گذشت از اخرین مطلبی که گذاشتم
تو این یک سال حتی یادم نمیومد وبلاگی به این اسم دارم
مطالبشو که خوندم برام عجیب اومدم. من که زندگیم خیلی ساده بود، چرا انقدر افسرده بودم؟ من که زندگیم خوب بود چرا انقدر حالم بد بود؟
زندگی همینه. یه اتفاق ساده‌ی بد میتونه کاری کنه باور کنیم که بدبختیم، که کوهی از مشکلات رو سرمونه و داره خوردمون میکنه درحالی که این کوه عادی نیست، کوهه یخه، هنوز مشکلات اصلی توراهه
انقدر زندگی رو برای خودت سخت نگیر، از
If you can say and repeat La ilaha illallahIt's hard to repeat and keep saying itand say so much and repeat to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallahthis mention pushes the souland you wake up while you sleepyou are not awake but alert. This mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this caseIf there is distress from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleepand it takes a few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place to sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your soul is released Although its duration is short All your ti
If you can say and repeat La ilaha illallahIt's hard to repeat and keep saying itand say so much and repeat to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallahthis mention pushes the souland you wake up while you sleepyou are not awake but alert. This mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this caseIf there is distress from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleepand it takes a few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place to sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your soul is released Although its duration is short All your ti
Plants vs Zombies 2 7.5.1 Apk + MOD (Unlimited Coins,Gems) + Data Android

Plants vs Zombies 2 7.5.1 Apk + MOD (Unlimited Coins,Gems) + Data Android
Plants vs Zombies 2 is a Casual game . in this there are Version new plants and new zombies .
Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a game, in which you have to defend your house against zombie attacks.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 the second version of
the fantastic and popular plants vs zombies game from the famous
ELECTRONIC ARTS studio for the Android operating system, which has been
downloaded to Google Play by over 500 million users from around the
world to date and it is considered the most popular and as always, we’ve
decided to give you the latest version.
In the interesting and popular game plants vs. Zombies
‍ In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
#The_realization_the_presence_of_Imam:
The realization of Imam's presence
The main future of a waiter (muntazir of Imam Mahdi) is the realization of his presence, but the question is, what are our responsibilities to achieve this realization? :
 1We have to recognize the position of Imam...that he's the mediator of God's grace. The very existence of this universe is blessed by the presence of the Imam of time ( عج ).
 2Our every deed must be done with the sole aim of pleasing him and hastening his reappearance , even every regular tasks like eating and speaking etc.
 3His arrival must be our topmost priority because it's our only wish and in his reappearance, lies our benefit! We should wait for him every single day.
Although
Mahdi with his kind and full of passionate eyes looking at you.
Just thinking with kindly and continuously to Mahdi will change you and your ways,your tactics in front of your subjects and your personality among your religious atmosphere and your religion.
Thinking to Mahdi will become fuel for your soul.
Gazing at Mahdi will power your fingures to resque yourself from diseases of century,depression and abortion.
Gazing at his name, Mahdi, Aba Saleh wll be content of bluelights.
Iranian people are awaiting for coming of Mahdi.
European people should follow back american lifestyle and follow Mahdi's lifestyle with special fragrant.
PicsArt Photo Studio Full 12.3.4 Apk Premium Unlocked + Mod for android

PicsArt Photo Studio Full 12.3.4 Apk Premium Unlocked + Mod for android
PicsArt Apk is a photography app for android
PicsArt is an app that lets you edit your pictures in many different ways.
PicsArt Apk is the best, most comprehensive, most powerful and most
popular photo editor application for android that downloaded more than
70 million times, with a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 in Play Store, is the
most beloved photojournalist. And by installing it on your smartphone
you can bring a fantastic photo studio to your Android device. And with
the unique tools provided, you will have the experience of working with
the best and most complete photo editor. This app gives you all the
Human expectation of religion

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech

The dawning religion has illuminated
life and the opportunity to enjoy human and divine blessings so that man
guide by that heavenly ray and to enjoy all the capabilities and attain to
its highest position the position of divine caliphate in the earth, and the
worship of Allah.
This
highest divine blessing has always been the subject of threats by the
arrogances, and the moldings and distortions of the masters of power and
deceit. In fact, the people of religion, in the power's light and dignity of
religion, turn into crashing dangers and storms. That rebellious powers
are always frightening of them and reject them; but they have used all the
power in separating religion from the realm of human life to
Splash is an online event management service.[1][2][3][4][5][6] The service allows users to plan, promote, execute, and measure the success of their events, with a focus on streamlining event marketing executio